Benchmark Balancer Mash®
A concentrated nutritional formula packed with essential nutrients and amino acids but without the carbohydrates - served as a convenient mash.
What is a Genuine Balancer?
Balancers or concentrates are a very useful nutritional tool that can make a valuable contribution to your horse’s diet. A balancer contains a concentrated amount of nutrition in a small daily dose. Genuine balancers contain high levels of essential amino acids, (the building blocks of protein) vitamins and minerals and importantly contain no grains or grain by-products.
Benchmark Balancer Mash® can be fed alone (with the addition of fibre) or it can be fed in conjunction with Benchmark Super Fibre Mash, grains or a high fat energy source.
The applications for Benchmark Balancer Mash® are numerous and include:
- All horses who react to feeds high in starch and sugar.
- Horses at risk of, or suffering from laminitis, cushings, IR, PSSM or EMS.
- Horses on box rest or recovering from injury, illness, or surgery.
- Horses requiring more topline or muscle mass.
- To supplement horses grazing limited or poor-quality pasture.
- Horses prone to weight gain that require a low dose, low carb concentrate.
- Growing youngstock that require a ration high in protein but low in starch and sugar.
Feeding the recommended daily rate of Benchmark Balancer Mash® to your horse will improve any ration by topping up nutritional deficiencies that may occur in fibre, pasture, grains, or poor-quality complete feeds.Downloadable Data Sheet
Also available in 750Kg Bulka Bags